Homechow.io App Ltd profiles Chef Mark Adu Obeng on his typical day and workflow as the Head Chef for the kitchen. He gives a brief but essential insight to the Kitchen Management of Homechow. Hope you enjoy the read.
What is your full name and role in Homechow?
I’m Chef Mark Adu Obeng, Head Chef for Homechow.io App Ltd in charge of supervising the kitchen staff in preparing our dishes on our menu.
Can you give us a lineup of our menu?
For our Local dishes, we have
- Jollof Rice with Chicken or beef,
- Waakye with Goat/ Beef/Chicken
- Yam with Eggplant Sauce with Beef/Goat
- Plain rice and stew with Goat/Chicken/Beef
- Fried Rice with Chicken/Beef
And for our Continental dishes, we have
- Chinese Rice/Pork/Chicken/Beef (Stir Fry)
- Spaghetti Beef sauce/Bolognese
- Pasta Pesto with Chicken/Beef
- Pasta Arrabiata with Chicken
- Pasta Alfredo with Chicken
How is work at Homechow so far?
It’s a great experience working with new skilled individuals and getting our workflow right.
We regard our services as important and place care and skill in getting our foods prepared well and on time. Our Kitchen staff comprises of the Kitchen Manager, Head Chef, and the cooks.
What do you expect in the days ahead?
I expect more Growth and more perfection in our service as a kitchen. Most certainly our signature dishes whether local or continental, using the finest ingredients to produce mouth-watering dishes will last a lifetime on your taste buds.
Your Final word to our committed Homechow customers?
Good Food is meant to be shared and that’s exactly what we currently implementing with our business module as a Food Tech startup. Join us in this Game changing experience.